Located at 401 Bayshore Drive on Fort Lauderdale Beach (Central Beach) is the Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences. The Luxury Gale Boutique Condos are expected to be completed in 2017. They are developed by Newgard Development Group by Architect Garcia Stromberg, featuring interior designers by Urban Robot Associates. The 128 Luxury Condo Units will start at a price of $475,000.
- 20% at Contract
- 20% at Groundbreaking
- 10% at 8th Floor
- Balance at Closing
Gale boutique Hotel & Residences | Upadate
May 1th, 2016 – Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences is over 60% Sold. Ground-breaking will be in June. Pre-construction pricing is expected to increase. Secure your unit today at a lower price point.
September 10th, 2015 – Groundbreaking Gale Boutique Condo Residences is scheduled for the First Quarter of 2016. Contracts are now accepted! Gale Boutique is scheduled for completion in 2017.
As the Fort Lauderdale real estate market moves forward and there becomes less and less space available in East Fort Lauderdale the development along Central Beach is about to boom and not just on Ocean Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Beach is about to go through a massive change over the next 10 years or so. It’s amazing, undeveloped property for its time. The process begins when A1A has no more space for development. It’s already begun, the development of the luxury condo/hotel Gale Boutique Condos at 2900 Riomar Street, Fort Lauderdale has assured this. I foresee a strong economic area full of urban life mixed with retail and entertainment within the area of Fort Lauderdale Beach from the beach to the intracoastal. If you own property there now, hold on, if you don’t, now is the time! Between Population growth and the high level of desirability to live on Fort Lauderdale Beach, the demand grows everyday!
Building Features ...
- 128 fully finished residences
- 1, 2 & 3-bedroom units & townhouses
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 Welcome Desk in lobby
- Supreme concierge service
- Access-controlled parking garage
- Grand Lobby with imported stone, wood, and custom finishes
- Smart building technology, high capacity communications technology and green innovations
- Premium retail and signature restaurants on ground level
- Integrated, high speed Wi-Fi throughout common areas
- Private residents-only club room with fully equipped show-kitchen and bar
- Rooftop swimming pool and Sunset Lounge
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center with HD TVs
- Outdoor fitness and meditation area
- Resident-only swimming pool with Intracoastal views
- Steps from the ocean and world-renowned Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Exclusive services offered by the Gale Boutique Hotel
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Private resident-only movie theater
- Expansive, fully landscaped resort-style terrace with
- Intracoastal views
- Exterior BBQ area
- Pet-friendly atmosphere
- Dedicated service elevator
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Electric Bicycles available to residents
Residence Features ...
- Fully finished residences
- Modern, open-concept floor plans
- Smooth-finished 9 ft. ceilings
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Oversized balconies in select units
- Italian kitchen cabinets with contemporary hardware
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Designer bathroom accessories
- Elegant, imported stone countertops in both kitchen
- Spa-like amenities
- Dual sinks, glass shower enclosures, and soaking
tubs in master bathrooms
- Premium European-style fixtures
- Custom finished flooring and walls in wet areas
Spacious walk-in closets
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
Smart home technology
- Built-in wiring for HDTV, multiple phone/data lines,
and high speed Internet
- Individually controlled, energy-efficient central heating and air conditioning systems
Gale Boutique Pricing
1 BEDROOM + DEN • 1 BATHROOM • LINE 11-14 • NORTH VIEWS
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 820*
STARTING AT $405,000
1 BEDROOM + DEN • 1 BATHROOM • LINES 9 – 10 • NORTH VIEWS
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 830*
STARTING AT $440,000
2 BEDROOMS + DEN • 2.5 BATHROOMS • LINE 15 • NORTH EAST VIEWS
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 1,285*
STARTING AT $750,000
2 BEDROOMS • 2 BATHROOMS • LINES 2 – 5 • SOUTH VIEWS
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 1,285*
STARTING AT $775,000
3 BEDROOMS • 3.5 BATHROOMS • LINE 0 • SOUTH EAST VIEWS
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 1,985*
STARTING AT $1,200,000
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Gale Boutique Condos Location
Central Beach or Fort Lauderdale Beach where Gale Boutique Condos are located is on the east island that stretches from the Harbor Beach Neighborhood at Burnham Point north to Oakland Park Blvd bordering Lauderdale Beach and Galt Mile neighborhoods. The location can’t get much better than this in Fort Lauderale, if you love the sandy beach, ocean views and spectacular sunrises. The Island is accessible by several draw bridges, most notable, The Las Olas Draw Bridge and of course the island is accessible by boat. There are over 2 miles of public beach here that is monitored by ocean rescue, starting in the south from “south beach” or Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
Fort Lauderdale Beach is host to a number of marinas and most famous is the Bahai Mar which was originally a WWII Coast Guard base that was decommissioned after the war. The City acquired the land and began construction on Bahai Mar in 1949. Fort Lauderdale beach also has attractions that include the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Bonnet House Museum, The Gallery at Beach Place, and the largest in water boat show, Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
History behind the Gale Boutique Condos
A brief history of the Escape hotel, the area that the new luxury Gale Boutique Condos will be.
When it opened its doors in 1949, the Escape Hotel became the first year-round resort on Fort Lauderdale Beach. With its Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, exotic theme dining and proximity to the beach, The Escape became a favorite destination for Americans on holiday. Soon, other small hotels and apartments were developed on the surrounding blocks, bringing an intimate scale and distinctive, mid-century modern architecture to the neighborhood now known as North Beach Village. Meticulously restored, thoroughly upgraded and con-temporized, The Escape is now reborn as the Gale Fort Lauderdale Beach, a luxury boutique hotel offering 96 stylish, beautifully appointed rooms and suites. With completely re-envisioned resort amenities and a variety of social spaces, The Gale will serve as a gathering point for visitors and locals alike, and particularly for those who live in the new, 12-story residential tower that adjoins The Gale and shares its name. Rising immediately to the south of the hotel, the new Gale Residences will offer 128 exceptional condominiums designed to deliver elegant, contemporary living with stunning views over the village to the beach, the Intracoastal and the downtown skyline. Residents will enjoy a host of private amenities, plus exclusive access to hotel services.