100 Las Olas
100 Las Olas are the 1st New Construction Condos For Purchase in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, in over a decade!
MOVE IN TODAY!
Direct on Las Olas Blvd. Call Real Estate Broker, Gavin McNeal @ 954.465.1078 for more information.
Built for occupancy in 2020 this Fort Lauderdale Condominium, 100 Las Olas is truly spectacular. The project officially broke ground on March 24th, 2017 and is the first new condo building in downtown Fort Lauderdale in over a decade. 100 Las Olas is a welcome addition to the Las Olas real estate market. This Luxury condo building will be a hotel and luxury condominium. The Hotel will be a New Luxury Hyatt brand called Centric. This luxury condominium is being built right on Las Olas Blvd next to the Las Olas River House and Bubier Park. Construction is set for completion by the end of 2019. Nearby redevelopment plans are also underway at the Las Olas Riverfront. New shops, restaurants and apartment towers will soon stand in it’s stead. This should all be complete at roughly the same time. This will add to the value of the project and its location. Now is the time to lock in your unit!
Estimated Condominium Association Fees: $.53 Per Sq.Ft
100 Las Olas Details
- Fort Lauderdale’s tallest building at 499 ft., 45 stories
- 121 luxurious residences
- Residential lobby provides private, access-controlled entry points at all elevators
- Nationally branded full service lifestyle hotel, featuring 238 guest rooms, meeting rooms and lobby level restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating
- 8,500 sq. ft. of retail space with patio area for third party restaurant operations
- Designed by the illustrious SB Architects with offices in Miami, San Francisco and Shenzen
- Amenity and common areas designed by world renowned interior design firm, Simeone Deary
- Residential design and luxury finish program by Bob Martin, celebrated Palm Beach interior designer
- Developed by The Kolter Group
- Preview sales gallery opening January 2017. Expected delivery Fall 2019
- Access-controlled entry points at all elevators, lobbies, parking garage and resident amenities
- Floorplans ranging from 1,501 to 2,964 sq. ft., featuring 2- to 3- bedroom residences with dens
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors in main living areas
- Expansive, private terraces with glass balconies designed to provide unobstructed city views
- Residences finished with owner’s choice of design packages
- State-of-the-art, energy efficient living
Private Residence Amenities
- 1,900 sq. ft. state-of-the art fitness/ activities center
- Elevated resort-style private pool
- Day cabanas
- Comfortable lounging and seating areas
- Casual news room offering the day’s current world and financial news and papers in a salon style atmospherewith comfortable seating and daily coffee/ beverage service
- Private Residents’ Club Room, with catering kitchen, bar, formal seating areas, custom audio system andexpansive outdoor plaza
100 Las Olas Floor Plans
100 Las Olas Dramatic Beauty
Dynamic central core hotel lobby located at the intersection of Las Olas Boulevard and SE 1st Ave provides dedicated residential access. 24-hour security, access control at all entry and exit points. 24-hour manned, secured lobby. Valet and self-parking available. On-site property management.
Dramatic, record-breaking views come to the Fort Lauderdale skyline as 100 Las Olas debuts.
Developed by the Kolter Group, headquartered in the Palm Beaches and designed by world-renowned SB Architects, this ultramodern structure will become the city’s tallest building. It features 121 luxury condominiums starting on the 16th level, along with an elevated amenity deck, a full-service Hyatt branded hotel with a lobby level restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating and meeting rooms, plus 8500 sq.ft. of select retail space.